Energy Services Company (ESCO)
Electrotécnica de Urbina is certified as an ESCO, which accredits its ability to develop energy efficiency improvement projects. Therefore, it is ready to implement energy efficiency works and measures that allow costs to be cut by up to 50%.
What does Electrotécnica de Urbina do?
- Pinpoints energy savings
- Designs saving measures/facilities
- Implementation and commissioning
- Facility management
- Financing – return on investment linked to savings
- Energy audits
- Optimising bills (light and gas)
- Self-consumption studies and installation
- Electric charging points
- Meter changes